lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

carta-dear carl

dear carl:hello! my name`s leslie. i am twelve years old.this is a picture of me and my family.this is my mom, ann, and my dad, fred, my brother gary, is then years old.my pet, rabbit, hoppy, is white. She is eight years old.that is all about me. What about you?your new friend.Leslie

Dear Carl: Hello! My name`s Leslie. I am twelve years old.This is a picture of me and my family.This is my mom, Ann, and my dad, Fred, my brother Gary, is then years old.My pet rabbit, Hoppy, is white. She is eight years old.That is all about me. What about you? Your new friend.Leslie.

Hola mi nombre es leslie. Yo tengo 12 años de edad.Esta es la fotografía de mi familia.Esta es mi mama, ann, y mi papa fred, mi hermano Gary, el tiene 10 años de edad.Mi mascota es un conejo, hoppy, es blanca.Ella tiene 8 años de edad.Es todo sobre mí. En cuanto a usted?Su nueva amiga.Leslie.

2 comentarios: